The Institute for Global Student Success (IGSS) gives you the proven tools, techniques, contacts and year-round personalized one-to-one mentoring to ensure you succeed.
The full-year program consists of:
- 6-Day Intensive in New York City, August 20-25 and
- Personalized mentoring September of 2015 through May of 2016
- Stage 1: August 20 and 21:
- Getting Ready for Success in the U.S.
- Stage 2: August 22 and 23:
- IGSS CORE FACULTY:
- Meet American Executives and Hear Their Thoughts
Participate in three of the five following career workshops:
- Finance and Accounting
- Technology, Engineering and Information Services
- JPMorgan Chase
- Mindshare Analytics
- Goldman Sachs
- Johnson & Johnson
September 2015 through May 2016 – Personalized one-on-one mentoring every month with faculty and executives from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, New York University, EY, etc. You get your own personal mentor who provides support, contacts and helps you develop your personalized plan for success.
About the School
The Institute for Global Student Success (IGSS) is a comprehensive year-long program that provides incoming international undergraduate and graduate students like you with the skills and hands-on-prac ... Read More