The Institute for Global Student Success (IGSS) gives you the proven tools, techniques, contacts and year-round personalized one-to-one mentoring to ensure you succeed.
The full-year program consists of:
- 6-Day Intensive in New York City, August 20-25 and
- Personalized mentoring September of 2015 through May of 2016
- Stage 1: August 20 and 21:
- Getting Ready for Success in the U.S.
- Stage 2: August 22 and 23:
<li>Requirements for Success in the U.S.</li>
Stage 3: August 24 and 25:
- Meet American Executives and Hear Their Thoughts
<li>About Careers and Companies</li>
Participate in three of the five following career workshops:
Executives from companies like these will be participating:
- Finance and Accounting
- Technology, Engineering and Information Services
Visit the offices of two leading companies
- JPMorgan Chase
- Mindshare Analytics
- Goldman Sachs
- Johnson & Johnson
September 2015 through May 2016 – Personalized one-on-one mentoring every month with faculty and executives from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, New York University, EY, etc. You get your own personal mentor who provides support, contacts and helps you develop your personalized plan for success.