Intensive Language & Culture
Improve your written and conversational English skills while experiencing the excitement and culture of Washington, D.C. Designed for students with intermediate- or advanced-level English proficiency, our Intensive Language & Culture program combines classroom instruction, language lab work, conversation workshops, and cultural excursions into an immersive four-week learning experience. By the end of the program, you'll have not only advanced English language skills but also a deeper understanding of American lifestyles and culture.
- Ideal for Intermediate to advanced proficiency
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Tuition: $4,668
- Schedule: Full-time Monday–Friday
- Program Start: August, October, January, March, May
- Visa Support: Yes
- Introduction to American culture.
- Field trips and activities throughout Washington, D.C.
- Morning classes focusing on listening and speaking skills.
- Afternoon classes focusing on cross-cultural communication.
Program Dates 2020-2021
- May 18, 2020–July 10, 2020
- August 24, 2020–October 16, 2020
- October 19, 2020–December 11, 2020
- January 11, 2021–March 5, 2021
- March 15, 2021–May 7, 2021
- May 24, 2021–July 16, 2021
About the School
Georgetown University's School of Continuing Studies (SCS) offers graduate programs in professional and liberal studies, more than 30 professional certificate programs, custom and corporate training a ... Read More