You will study general German for four lessons daily (Standard Course) plus two additional lessons a day in small groups, in which your teacher specifically focuses on your individual needs and weak points. This course is ideal for anybody wanting to make rapid progress in a short time. Lessons: 35 lessons per week German course (20) + mini group (10) + cultural/special interest programme (5). (1 lesson = 45 minutes) When booking this course with 12 weeks duration or more you will benefit from our long-term discount up to 18%.
- The intensive German language course is suitable for anybody wanting to make quick progress in short time.
- You study six lessons a day. Four of these lessons are held in groups of an average of 8 and a maximum of 12 participants and two lessons a day are in small groups of 5-8 participants.
- In multinational groups you will learn a lot about foreign cultures.
- You study for six lessons every morning or afternoon from Monday to Friday.
- Like in the Standard Course, the main emphasis is placed on improving your general German and your communication skills. Lessons in grammar and conversation help you with syntax and vocabulary building. You practice formal and informal letter writing, and work on listening and reading comprehension.
- In the additional two lessons in small groups, the teacher can focus especially on your individual needs and weak points.
- Each group is taught by three teachers a day in order to ensure more varied and stimulating instruction. Hence, participants are made familiar with different individual styles of teaching, teacher personalities and variations in pronunciation of modern German.
PRICE INCLUDES ...
- 30 lessons German course per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes): 20 lessons Standard course + 10 minigroup.
- 5 lessons (2-3 times) cultural/special interest programme per week: e.g. Vienna guided tours; talks and videos about Austrian music, art, history, literature and architecture; Viennese Waltz course; parties; sports.
- Accommodation as booked.
- ActiLingua Certificate.
- ActiLingua vocabulary book.
- Course books may be borrowed for the whole course. Books can be bought at a 50% discount from the school office.
- Use of computers, books, CDs, DVDs and magazines in the multimedia library.
- Student service at the school office, Monday-Friday.
- Free internet access & free WLAN/Wi-Fi
- Student manual with interesting tips on Vienna.
- ActiLingua Card entitling holder to discounts at a number of museums, theatres, restaurants and shops.
About the School
Since 1988, ActiLingua has gained a worldwide reputation for its successful range of courses, its ideal learning environment and modern teaching equipment. Student satisfaction is central to all our e ... Read More