Intensive General Spanish
- July-August 2020
- Duration: From 1 month to 2 months.
- Starting level: A1(Basic User).
- Starting date: 1st July / 3rd August
- Size group: 6-10 students.
20 sessions per week (55 minimum per lesson).
- Spanish language and culture.
- Business Spanish.
- Spanish pronunciation and accent.
Some sessions will take place in the city. They are monitored by a teacher and they are designed as learning in real-life situations.
Educational materials included.
- Lectures, conferences, etc.
- Concerts, exhibitions, plays, etc.
- Museums: MUSAC (Museum of Contemporary Art), Romanesque museum of San Isidoro, the Cathedral, Fundación Sierra Pambley, etc.
- Tour of Riaño, Las Médulas, Astorga or other sites of natural beauty in the province of León.
Some of those activities can be replaced by other similar because of León cultural programming.
The students can choose the activities they are interested in. We designed cultural activities as an opportunity for learning. So, the teachers coordinate the activities and the students have the opportunity of speaking and listening to Spanish speaking people.
The activities can be booked and paid during the course.
Accommodation in Student Halls of Residence could be available if it is booked four months in advance. It is located in the center of the city to 10 minutes walking from school.
Single, en suite rooms. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included. Healthy and diverse menus.
Services: gym, library, wifi, parking, etc.
MUSAC and interior of the Cathedral
Health and Accident Insurance
Required for all programs
European students can obtain the European Health Insurance Card in their country of origin, which is valid for all European Union countries, including Spain, for a maximum period of twelve (12) weeks.
All students, whether European and not, must have with travel, accident and health insurance. For our clients’ convenience, Think in Spanish can help arrange insurance through the Allianz insurance company. Think in Spanish shall inform clients of the insurance cover available when the initial booking is made and when it is confirmed. Cost of insurance depends on the duration of the program.
About the School
Think in Spanish is a Spanish language school offering a unique portfolio of courses for students with prior knowledge of Spanish who require an immersion course that enables them to attain a high lev ... Read More