Well-designed learning programmes, small classes and excellent teaching – our key resources in helping you to achieve rapid progress.
Severnvale is an examining centre for Cambridge ESOL examinations FCE, CAE and CPE; we have wide experience preparing students for these exams.
Course Components & Features
- 20 lessons general language development
- 5 lessons intensive grammar development & practice (up to final 6 weeks)
- 5 lessons specific examination practice (for final 6 weeks)
- 5 lessons teacher-guided self-access study & computer-assisted learning
- Level test, teaching materials, library access, progress reports & final certificate
- Social programme, Internet & e-mail access (including Wi-Fi)
SOCIAL PROGRAMME is always accompanied by Severnvale staff. Where a direct cost or entrance fee is involved in an event, this will be paid by the student (typical cost £0 - £25 per week).
Total Course Length/Total Course Price
Minimum course length 6 weeks. Examination entrance fees are not included – entry fees range from £85 to £145 according to which examination you wish to take.
Cost & Fees
FCE, CAE Costs
- 2-10 weeks - £350
- 11-19 weeks - £315
- 20+ weeks - £280
- 2-10 weeks - £390
- 11-19 weeks - £350
- 20+ weeks - £310
About the School
Professionalism, combined with the personal attention & flexibility which only a small school can offer… Severnvale provides expert teaching in a friendly, supportive adult environment