Welcome to University of Southern Indiana's (USI) Intensive English Program (IEP)! We are happy to help you with any questions and have you here in the heartland of America!
The Intensive English Program (IEP) at USI offers a curriculum designed for students of all levels of English proficiency based on students' needs and interests. As an IEP student, you will have the opportunity to learn side-by-side with students from all over the world in a quality English language program staffed with expert instructors.
Highlights of our program include:
- Small class sizes that allow more one-on-one interaction and class time with instructors
- Affordable and competitive costs
- Conditional admission to university upon IEP completion
- Individual academic advising for students
- TOEFL preparation
- Computer assisted instruction
- Access to computing and library facilities at a comprehensive university
- Extracurricular activities and participation in student life
- Apartment-style campus housing
- Specialized classes based on future major or interest, such as English for academic purposes, business English and more
- Friendly atmosphere and safe environment
- Moderate climate
- Assistance with visa process
The Intensive English Program offers five 8-week sessions: four during the academic year (August through May) and an additional session in the summer (mid-May through mid-July). Specific dates are available online.
|USI Intensive English Tuition:||$2 950.00 (each 8 week term)|
|Mandatory Fees (each semester):||$237|
|Health Insurance (for 1 semester semester)||$461.54|
|Housing (for 1 semester)||$2,182|
|Meal plan (for 1 semester)||$1,956|
|Personal expenses estimate (for 1 semester)||$900|
This school offers programs in: