Join the Intensive English Program at Saint Francis University as administered by A.C.E. Language Institutes.
The Intensive English Program at SFU includes:
- Training in academic English skills to satisfy SFU language proficiency requirements
- Small classes (average of 12 students, maximum of 15)
- Well structured curriculum and exceptionally organized program
- Access to all on-campus events, services, and housing
- Well trained and experienced instructors
You can receive admission to Saint Francis if you meet the academic requirements, but do not meet the English proficiency requirement. Study intensive English through Level 7, and then enter Saint Francis directly with no TOEFL score required. You may apply for Conditional Admission, or apply to the Intensive English Program only.
Option 1: Apply for Conditional Admission to Saint Francis University- Apply directly to Saint Francis University as an International student who will attend the Intensive English Program. International Students who are academically admissible to SFU but do not have sufficient language proficiency may be conditionally admitted and must complete Level 7 of the Intensive English Program at SFU.
Option 2: Apply for the SFU Intensive Program Only- Students can choose to apply to the Intensive English Program only then decide later whether to apply to a university or return home.
Fees may change without notice.
All fees must be paid prior to the start of class.
- Each session in fall and spring is equal to 7.5 weeks, which is half of a SFU semester. Summer sessions are extra intensive 6-week courses, with additional class hours to match the 7.5-week curriculum. Tuition and fees remain the same, but housing is pro-rated. Book fees not included.
- Student services fee includes: technology fee, campus health services, placement testing, and express mailing of visa documents.
- Residence halls and meal fees are approximate and vary depending single or double occupancy. Fees are charged per semester.
- Students must enroll in SFU health insurance throughout the duration of studies. Totals above are estimates based on pro-rated health insurance of $429 per session or $858 per semester, subject to availability.
How to apply
There are two ways to apply:
- Students can choose to apply directly to the Intensive English Program at SFU.
- Students who are academically admissible to SFU but do not have sufficient language proficiency may be conditionally admitted and must complete the top level of the Intensive English Program at SFU. Applicants for conditional admission are not required to submit the personal statement in English or TOEFL scores.
Students can apply to SFU online: http://www.francis.edu/apply.htm
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018