BEI’s Intensive English Program provides quality instruction to our students, motivating them to achieve in areas of academics, business, and in local and global communities. In these areas, students are empowered through communication and language learning. Our curriculum is designed to develop a student’s whole-language experience. We integrate grammar, listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, idioms, pronunciation, and American Culture. The activities and texts used are based upon realistic subjects found in institutes of higher learning.
Morning Intensive English Program
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Lab Schedule: Monday- Friday (1:00 PM-5:00 PM)
- Cost: $1,750.00 (does not include materials or registration)
Afternoon Intensive English Program
Free Tutoring sessions for all IEP students:
- Monday-Thursday 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Lab Schedule: Monday- Friday (8:30AM-12:30 PM)
- Cost : $1,650.00 (does not include materials or registration)
- Monday-Thursday 12:30-1:00 PM (Reading and Writing)
- Friday: 1:00PM-3:00PM (Conversation)