Our Intensive English 'Crash' course is designed to offer the student the opportunity to improve their English level within the shortest possible time. The course may be taken for as long as required.
The Intensive English course is suitable for adults of all levels from Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1) and is taught in small groups of no more than 12. This enables our teachers to use group teaching dynamics and at the same time focus on the needs of each student.
Our Intensive English course includes 30 lessons per week.
- 4 lessons per day cover all aspects of improving English communication skills and includes listening and reading tasks, speaking and writing activities, as well as essential grammar, pronunciation and widening the vocabulary range;
- 2 additional lessons per day provide the opportunity to greater develop fluency and communication.
Those at an Intermediate (B1+) level or higher are encouraged to enroll in the IELTS preparation course.
As well as being tested and interviewed on arrival Maltalingua are also offering free pre-placements tests before you arrive. Student’s progress is regularly monitored and levels are adjusted accordingly.
Additional private lessons
Private tutoring can also be combined with all group courses. Students can enroll in 1-2 extra private lessons per day and can be tailor-made to your needs. If you are willing to dedicate the additional time, private lessons can greatly complement group tuition.
- Duration: 30 lessons/week of 45 mins each
- Start date: Every Monday
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Length: 1 - 52 weeks
- Average class size: 8-10 (max 12)
- Minimum age: 16
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 20, 2018