Intensive Course in Fashion Photography and Digital Retouching
The fashion photography Intensive course offered by the school of photography John Kaverdash goes beyond theory and, after an introduction about studio lighting and shooting techniques, students are given the chance of using industry professionals to train and improve their skills.
The fashion photography intensive course covers topics such as basics and rules of fashion photography, how professionals interact among each other like make-up artists and stylists. This recreates a professional environment, both within the studio and outdoors.
This setting creates an important and experiential journey and allows young professionals to gain confidence in managing the set, by using high-quality equipment and by directing and interacting with models under the guidance of professionals who already work in the fashion industry.
Students are also introduced to marketing strategies and ways of entering the fashion photography world.
- Introduction to Fashion Photography
- analysis of the most famous fashion photographers through their own images
- fashion photography today: advertising, editorials, magazines, look books
- choices from the newsroom, stylists, make-up artists, hair stylists, models
- research and make a fashion mood board
- Studio Lighting
- set and equipment
- full and half-length portraits, beauty photography
- light in fashion photography: natural and studio light
- outdoor shootings
- Make-up in fashion photography
- Styling and trends
- Fashion shootings: full and half-length portraits, beauty photography
- Elements of post-production
- Editing: selection of the best shots and creation of a personal portfolio
- Ability to use Reflex camera manually
- Memory Card
- Professional Cameras (both Canon and Nikon) and lenses will be provided by the Institute, as well as computers and softwares
Students will be given a certificate of attendance with an evaluation based on their performance.
Cost & Fees
€2.8500 VAT included
- Payment by bank transfer or by Pay-Pal
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 9, 2018