These programs work together to develop video editing and post-production tasks.
INTRODUCTION TO AFTER EFFECTS
- What is After Effects?
- Motion Graphics and VFX
- Basic Terminology
- Useful keyboard shortcuts
- Understanding the Compositions
- Preparation of Files to Import in After Effects.
LAYERS, MASKS AND EFFECTS
- Move, Rotate and Scale Objects. Anchor point
- Types of Layers I: Text, Solids, Null Objects, Form Layers and Adjustment Layers
- More expensive
- Effects in After Effects I
- EXERCISE 1: Color Correction of a Sequence of Planes
INTRODUCTION TO ANIMATION
- What is Animation?
- Keyframe and Time Concept
- Basic Principles of Animation Applied to Motion Graphics I
- Effects in After Effects II
- EXERCISE 2: Creation of a Simple Intro and a Lower Third of the Drawings of Exercise 1
- Basic Principles of Aimation Applied to Motion Graphics II
- Introduction to Animation Curves
- Preparing a File by Layers in Photoshop or Illustrator to Work in After Effects
- How to Render and Export Our Animation
- Create a GIF from an Animation
- EXERCISE 3: Design of two Objects and Transition between Them
RIGGING AND BASIC ANIMATION OF CHARACTERS
- Rigging concepts
- Organize Our Character in After Effects to Animate Without Complications
- How to Give Life to Our Character
- Encourage a Walking Cycle
- EXERCISE 4: Encourage Our Own Character
INTRODUCTION TO 3D IN AFTER EFFECTS
- 3D layers in After Effects
- Relationship between 2D and 3D layers
- Working with Lights and Shadows
- 3D Cameras and their Properties
- Effects in After Effects III
- EXERCISE 5: Animation of 2D Layers with "3D Effect"
CAMERA TRACKING AND 3D
- What is Trackeo?
- Types of Track: One Point, Two Points, Four Points
- Stabilization of Videos with Camera Tracking
- How to Edit Track Information and Solve Possible Problems
- EXERCISE 6: Integrating an Animation of a Previous Exercise on the Screen of a Mobile Device Using the Techniques Learned in Class
- Time Remapping
- Effects in After Effects IV
- EXERCISE 7: Application of SlowMotion Concepts in a Real Image Part
- EXERCISE 8: Create an Advanced Animation with 3D Cameras, Shadows and Object Animation
KEYLIGHTING AND ROTOSCOPEAR IN AFTER EFFECTS
- Chroma concept
- Cleaning chromas with Keylight
- Refining Chromas
- Rotoscopear with Masks
- Rotoscopeado Techniques
- EXERCISE 9: Isolate an Animation from a Background Through the Use of Rotoscopeado or Chroma
HOW TO LEAD MORE PERFORMANCE TO AFTER EFFECTS THROUGH THE USE OF PLUGINS AND EXPRESSIONS
- What are Expressions?
- Control Properties of Objects with Expressions
- Understanding and Using the Most Used Expressions in After Effects
- Trapcode Suite
- Magic Bullet Suite
- EXERCISE 10: Add Effects with the Individual to the Animation of Exercise 5 and Make the Color Correction with the Magic Bullet Plugins or Perform an Animation to the Rhythm of a Music with SoundKeys
INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PREMIERE
- Adobe Premiere interface
- Import and export
- Basic Video Editing Concepts
- How to Apply Effects
- EXERCISE 11: Start Riding Your Own Story
ADOBE PREMIERE AND ITS INTEGRATION WITH AFTER EFFECTS
- Advanced Video Editing Concepts
- How to Work with Audio and Sound Videos from scratch
- What to do and what not to do in Premiere?
- Export your Adobe Premiere Project to Adobde After Effects
- EXERCISE 12: We will finish our film by making color correction in a consistent manner between the different planes that make up our film and we will add concepts explained during the course, such as animations for credit titles, integration of elements within the video, etc.
Can anyone take this course?
The main objective that we have in Coco School is that you can access a quality training program.
For this, we have developed some introductory programs to the best and most popular work tools.
These Intensive Courses can be done all over the world since it is not necessary to have advanced notions about the different development tools that we are going to work on.
Courses taught by the best faculty with experience in the best agencies in Spain.
The Intensive Course Adobe Premiere and After Effects aims to initiate the student in the well-known video editing and special effects tools. The recipients of this course are those people, who without having any prior knowledge, wish to enter the world of Adobe Premiere and After Effects and start discovering the possibilities of this powerful software.
- Scope: Face-to-face course
- Hours: 60 hours
- Dates: From November 27, 2017 to January 23, 2018
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Language: Spanish
- It is essential to bring a laptop
- Bonusable through the Tripartite Foundation (Only companies)
To whom are these intensive courses addressed?
These training programs are aimed primarily at university students who need support in different tools and software they will need to properly develop their studies. They are also aimed at all those people who need to learn "from scratch" important and well known programs in the field of graphic design, 3D modeling, video editing ..., both for personal development and for professional recycling.
About the School
Coco School es un centro privado de formación superior ubicado en Alicante (España). Coco School, escuela fundada en el año 2003, se especializa en una amplia gama de másteres relacionados con distint ... Read More