Study in our Full-Time program and add 10 extra lessons per week of Chat Club, Conversation Skills, and Pronunciation classes. Learn the essential skills required to successfully participate in the everyday conversation in various situations. This program is designed for students who wish to maximize their practice with oral communication and improve their overall speaking confidence.
ACCESS’ general English programs all provide a solid foundation in the five skill areas: speaking, listening, reading, writing & grammar. A special focus is placed on developing oral communication skills. Classrooms are set-up in a way that encourages speaking & listening. Students are seated around circularly shaped tables in order to encourage oral interaction. And our small class sizes guarantee maximum speaking practice.
ACCESS HAS 7 LEVELS FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
- 09:00 - 15:55 (lunch: 13:00 - 13:45) (Monday - Thursday)
- 09:00 - 13:00 (Friday)
- 4 lessons/day General English
- 2 lessons/day of Conversation & Pronunciation
- beginner (level 1) to advanced (level 7)
Fees (in Canadian Dollars)
- Application Fee (one-time, non-refundable) :$135
- Textbook deposit (fully refunded on last day): $100
- Material fee: $10 per week
|Intensive Focus Conversation||30||$430/week||$410/week||$390/week|
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018