Basic professional training to get started in 3D Animation.
- Maya interface
- Movement tools
Introduction to Animation
- Brief theory of animation and principles of animation.
- Animation interface, Channel Box, TimeSlider, Graph Editor.
First contact with the Animation
- Basic animation: Balls bouncing with difference of weights, concepts of timming and squash / strech overlapping, braking with pendulums and balls with tail.
- Fundamentals of balance and weight: ball with legs, balances and jumps. Mechanics of the lower part of the body
- Introduction to Blocking: Analysis of the pose and cycles of walking and basic jumps.
Students and others interested in the world of 3D computer animation (Designers, 2D animators, creatives, motion artists, etc.) who want to enter the world of animation and cinematics for videogames, movies or advertising. No previous animation experience is required to start this course.
This course starts from scratch and offers a basic introduction to animation with Autodesk Maya. We will start with a brief theory of animation and its 12 key pricipios to later animate different objects and characters until acquiring some knowledge that allows the student to continue animating on their own once the course is finished.
- Scope: Face-to-face course.
- Hours: 85 hours.
- Dates: From November 27, 2017 to December 22, 2018.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Language: Spanish
- It is essential to bring a laptop
- Bonusable through the Tripartite Foundation (Only companies)
To whom are these intensive courses addressed?
These training programs are aimed primarily at university students who need support in different tools and software they will need to properly develop their studies. They are also aimed at all those people who need to learn "from scratch" important and well known programs in the field of graphic design, 3D modeling, video editing ..., both for personal development and for professional recycling.