Olympus Aviation has developed a thorough integrated pilot training program to bring the students up to the proficiency so that they operate as co-pilots on single and/or multi-engine airliners in commercial air transport and continue their career in aviation.
The integrated training course is a full time course from zero hour experience through to obtaining a frozen EASA ATPL (fATPL) including English Language Proficiency (ICAO) and MCC or MCC and APS certificate.
When you choose to enroll for an integrated course you’ve decided to become a professional pilot attending a full time course, including day-to-day ground and flight training.
- Be at least 17 years old
- Fluent in English
- Holder of a valid EASA Medical Certificate class 1
The minimum duration of the ATPL integrated course is 12 months and the maximum is 36 months. In Olympus Aviation the average time required to complete the ATPL course is 12 – 14 months, including Training and Exams.
ATPL Theory consists of 14 subjects and includes 750 hrs of classroom training, OXFORD Ground School approved inter-active video training, presentations, progress tests and sample exams. The duration of Ground School is 8 months and commences all year round in rotation. The student will complete ATPL Theoretical Training after passing progress tests with a grade equal or higher than 80%.
The flight training course consists of a total of 206 hrs, 135 hours of them are conducted on Single Engine Piston aircraft (SEP), 16 hrs on Multi Engine Piston aircraft (MEP), 60 hrs on FNPT II including 15 hrs MCC F/S for Multi Crew Cooperation Course or optional 40 hrs F/S A320 MCC and APS.
After ATPL course completion, UPRT course is provided on SEP with 3 hrs duration and PBN with 4 hrs duration.
Regularly flight training begins about 1 month after the start of the course and runs continuously from that point onwards.
The policy of Olympus Aviation regarding Flight Training payments is based on the pay as you fly idea. The student is required to have a positive balance at all times during training. Regarding theoretical training, all payments are made in advance and treated as deposits for the respective course.
Items included :
- Theoretical Training 750hrs and Progress Tests
- 14 Final Progress Tests
- Theoretical Training Material OXFORD GS set of e-books
- CBTs/DVDs available in the classroom
- Transportation during flight training
- Instructor’s fees
- Guide Training Syllabus and Exercises
- Airport landing fees and relevant taxes
- Pilot’s supplies (Uniform, Operating hand book, Flight Training Manual, Flight Bag, Log Book, Knee Board, Flight Computer, Nav. Plotter, Charts – Maps, Check lists ).
Items not included :
- MCC course 15 hrs or 40 hrs F/S A320 MCC and APS
- HCAA flight examiner fees for skill test
- HCAA exams fees
- HCAA License issuance fees
- Final examination (3hrs ME)
- ICAO Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- UPRT course on SEP 3 hrs
- PBN course 4 hrs