- EASA license
- Small Class Sizes
- Airline Focused training from day 1
- Integrated Ground and Flight Training
- Airline Fundamentals Training taught by highly experienced pilots
- All training completed in Spain
- Upset Recovery Training taught in aircraft and Jet Simulators
- Competency Based MCC Training delivered on FNTP II B737 Simulators
ATPL Ground School: Months 1 - 8
Ground School is delivered by experienced pilots and/or subject experts on a 5 days a week, 5 hours per day. All training will be conducted in English.
After the completion of the each module (4 months each), official exams at the Spanish Civil Aviation authority will be taken.
Visual Flight Rating (VFR): Months 1 - 9
While Ground School continues, flight lessons progress with increasing demands; during this stage the first solo flight will be completed marking a milestone not only for the course but also for the cadet's path to become a commercial pilot. 145 flight hours will be completed both on FNTP I/II simulators and basic trainers.
Instruments Flight Rating (IFR): Months 10 - 11
Flight training gets even more demanding; intensive IFR and cross-country training is conducted, both in dual and solo flights. 39 hours will be completed in this stage.
Multi-Engine and Multi Crew Cooperation: Month 12
Once Ground School has been completed, final exams are conducted at EASA representatives,Multi Engine rating is conducted in faster and more complex airplanes. This phase also covers MCC competency based training on B737 or A320 Simulators.