Our flagship course takes students with little or no previous flying experience to a 'frozen ATPL' in approximately 16 months, from where they are then eligible to work as a First Officer with an airline once specific aircraft type training has been completed.
The complete course comprises professional pilot training leading to the issue of a European Commercial Pilot's Licence with a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating and MCC certificate combined with a Degree in Air Transport Management.
Most airlines initially assign new First Officers to short-haul fleets so they can rapidly build experience in the more demanding departure, climb, descent, approach and landing phases of flight.
Once you have gained 1,500 hours experience, your ATPL becomes 'unfrozen' and you are then eligible to be considered by your employer airline for promotion to Captain.
The key characteristics of our Integrated ATPL Program are:
- Minimisation of training risk with financial security
- High quality, focussed Integrated 'Ab-initio' pilot training
- Conversion into multi-pilot operations
- Maximisation of employment opportunity
- Airline Pilot Development
- Stage 1 - ATPL Ground Training
- Stage 2 - Foundation Flight Training
- Stage 3 - First Officer Fundamentals
- Stage 4 - Advanced Flight Training
- Stage 5 - Multi Pilot Training: MCC, JOC & Upset Recovery
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 8, 2017