This program is being developed in cooperation with industry partners in order to provide College of Business and Economics students with the opportunity to learn about leadership and careers in the insurance and financial services industry. Students will obtain practical experience in a variety of areas, including underwriting, claims, client services, risk management, financial planning, actuarial analysis and technology.
All internships offered through the program are paid by the participating companies. In addition to enjoying a summer income, students will gain invaluable business experience in the industry.
We encourage any full-time junior or senior business student with a GPA of 3.0 or better, to consider the value of this opportunity to have first-hand experience with industry professionals. In addition, an internship will strengthen the student's marketability as an employee.
- Training gained from professional assignments and projects
- Development of relevant technology and communication skills
- Interaction with the management team in the participating
- Building networking contacts
- Possible full-time job opportunity
As an intern you could gain valuable experience in one or more of these areas:
- Business/Project Analysis
- Claim Adjusting
- Client Services
- Commercial Insurance
- Annuity & Mutual Fund
- Project-based Market Support
- Project-based Sales Support
See 4 more programs offered by California State University at Fullerton,Steven G. Mihaylo College of Business and Economics »
This course is
Price is not mentionned