The INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Executives – India (ILPSE) is a one-year part-time general management and business leadership programme. ILPSIE’s multiple interventions and modular approach enables the participants to return to their workplace to apply the learning immediately.
The programme brings an outstanding peer group, immersions across INSEAD’s global campuses and tailored career support.
Why You Should Consider the Programme?
- ENHANCE your general management skills by gaining in-depth perspectives on functional areas, strategic thinking and business leadership skills
- DEEPEN your leadership capabilities, through experiential modules on personal leadership, 360 degree feedback and assessments, 1-1 coaching, leadership action plan, to name a few
- LEARN from over 20 world-class faculty and guest speakers and leverage INSEAD's global thought leadership
- APPLY the learnings to your work place through a comprehensive action plan and application assignments, throughout the 12 months of the programme
- DEVELOP an enriching network with the peer group, that has over 1000 years of cumulative work experience
- GRADUATE with INSEAD Alumni status joining a high-achiever network of over 59000 leaders from over 166 countries
ILPSE’s academic component is structured around three types of modules: general management and leadership-oriented modules leading to integrated learning of leadership related skills and behaviours; functional modules and advanced functional modules. In addition, participants will complete optional online coursework covering basic financial concepts.
Unlearn. Learn. Challenge. Be Challenged.
- Personal Leadership Agenda
- Unconscious Group Dynamics-Beneath the Surface
- Emotions & Emotional Intelligence
- INSEAD Global Executive Leadership Mirror (GELM)-360° Feedback & Leadership Coaching
- Leading People and Teams
- Change Management
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Managing Leadership Transition
- Negotiations & Influence
- Leadership Communication
- Creative Thinking
- Business Strategy & Game Theory
- Global Strategy
- Digital Transformation
- Business Analytics
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- Strategic Marketing
- Accounting, Corporate Finance & Private Equity
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Capstone General Management Simulation
With over 59,000 Alumni distributed across 175 countries with 166 nationalities, our Alumni are citizens of the world.
- Inclusion in the Alumni directory and lifelong INSEAD email address.
- Career Services through the international job board, privileged access to recruitment partners and career development services.
- Lifelong learning through access to the latest thinking and research from faculty, library services and online webinars as well as 25% discount on all INSEAD open-enrollment programmes.
- Join over 900 alumni events a year organized and run all over the world by INSEAD, our national alumni associations and clubs.
Diversity in multiple aspects is an important part of the learning experience. Our participant mix reflects diversity across functions, industries, backgrounds, companies and life experiences. However, all participants have a few things in common such as:
- Proven leadership potential
- Strong achievement, drive and motivation
- Depth of business experience (minimum of 10 years; 16 years on average, with significant time in management)
- Recognised career progress
- Enthusiasm for learning and intellectual development
Past Participant Profiles
Date & Fees
|Module 1||Integrated Immersion Week||22 – 28 August 2020||Singapore|
|Module 2||Integrated Immersion Week||8 – 16 October 2020||Mumbai, India|
|Module 3||Accounting/ Finance||October/November 2020||Online|
|Core Functional Modules||30 November – 8 December 2020||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Module 4||Business Analytics||January 2021||Online|
|Integrated Immersion Week||19 – 25 February 2021||Singapore|
|Digital Transformation||March 2021||Online|
|Module 5||Advanced Functional Modules||24 – 30 April 2021||Mumbai, India|
|Digital Marketing||May/June 2021||Online|
|Module 6||Integrated Immersion Week & Graduation||18 – 23 July 2021||Fontainebleau, France|
|Round 1||28th Jan, 2020||600 SGD|
|Round 2||10th Mar, 2020||800 SGD|
|Round 3||27th Apr, 2020||1000 SGD|
|Round 4||8th Jun, 2020||1200 SGD|
About the School
Eruditus Executive Education’s broad portfolio of customized and open programs delivered in India, Singapore, Dubai and other global locations offer the frameworks needed to face challenges today and ... Read More