If you want to study at a British University or College, it is more than likely that you need to take the Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Examination, an official exam that proves students’ level for academic English and which is recognised all over the UK. The IELTS exam consists of four parts: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Our IELTS* examination course will prepare you thoroughly in all four areas with complete and official exercises and materials. We have different levels to suit intermediate (B1) to advanced (C1). You can also combine a General English course of 15 hours with five, ten or 15 hours of IELTS preparation.
All of our teachers are qualified and know how to prepare students for the IELTS examination. They will provide you with official and practical materials and will test your progress on a regular basis. And don’t forget that our schools are located in some of the best British cities and have lots to offer. Go out and explore the city after your lessons. You will be surprised how many of your new skills you can use in real life situations.
*Please note that official exam fees are not included in the course price.
- If you are thinking about studying at a British university, this course is ideal for you
- Complete preparation for your IELTS exam
- Weekly progress tests
- Individual tutorials each month
- Independent learning plans
- Flexibility to decide the length and weekly study hours
- Class size is maximum 12 students, 15 in London
- Suitable for students aged 18+
- If you prefer a more personalised option, you can upgrade to Premium in our schools ELC Edinburgh and Hampstead School of English and enjoy smaller class sizes
- Premium option includes maximum 6 students per class in Edinburgh and 8 students in London
Benefits for you
- An international mix of students
- A welcome pack & induction
- Experience British life and use your new skills in real life situations
- Online resources, available from the moment you book
- Three teacher-led social activities per week
- Free access to our school libraries, multimedia centres and common-room facilities, as well as Wi-Fi throughout
- All course books for use in class (books are available to purchase)
- Experience English certificate at the end of your course
- Comprehensive insurance included
This school offers programs in: