The IELTS examination is fast becoming the leading standardised test for English Language globally and the English proficiency test for University admissions in the UK. Our IELTS course aims to prepare students with the skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS test with confidence and to succeed in the IELTS examination.
- COURSE LENGTH 1 week – 50 weeks
- MAX. CLASS SIZE 12
- ENTRY LEVEL B2 level and above
- MINIMUM AGE 16 years*
- START DATES Every Monday (except on public holidays)
Start dates: we usually have a continuous enrolment policy, this means students can start any Monday, however we would strongly advise to check availability with the school before booking an exam course. Also entry onto these courses is dependent on passing the school pre-test to a sufficient level.
A test will be emailed to the student at the time of the booking, however all students will be tested again on arrival. Should students not be at the right level, our directors of studies may suggest they join a General English course until they have reached an adequate level.
HOW DO WE HELP YOU SUCCEED
This English exam course will give you effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS exam. You will do practice tests in each skill under exam conditions and specialist teachers will give you feedback on your performance to help you improve.
By the end of this English exam course, you will be able to:
– Apply important reading techniques for examinations
– Produce formal, academic writing which is clear and organised
– Apply different listening techniques to cope with a variety of situations
– Speak with greater accuracy and fluency
– Manage time effectively in the IELTS exam
COURSE DETAILS TIME OF DAY
- IELTS 20 20 * 45 mins classes 9.00 - 12.15
- IELTS 30 20 * 45 mins classes plus 10 * 45 mins General English Lessons 9.00 - 14.30
- CAMBRIDGE 20 20 lesson *45 mins classes (run as six week and ten week courses) 9.00 - 12.15
- CAMBRIDGE 30 20 lesson *45 mins classes plus 10 Lessons General English (Run as six week and ten week courses) 9.00 - 14.30
Program taught in: