ICAO CPL/ME/IR Conversion Course is designed to convert any ICAO professional licence and ratings to EASA professional licence.
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Holder of a valid ICAO CPL ME/IR Licence
- EASA ATPL Theory exams pass
- Aviation English Language Proficiency (ELP)
- Able to pass class 1 aviation medical Exam
6 Hours CPL/ME conversion training on DA42.
15 Hours IR/ME training which is 10 hours SIM ALSIM ALX training and 5 hours ME training on DA42.
2.5 hours Skill test for CPL/ME/IR with the Examiner
- Approach & Landing Fees
- Skill Test
- All taxes
About the School
SKIES AVIATION ACADEMY located in Thessaloniki and is the first Approved Training Organization under EASA regulations in Greece, GR ATO-122, that guides any individual from zero flying experience to A ... Read More