Human Resource Practice – Level 2
- Course Code: HR103B
- Duration: 1 week
- Fee: £2675
- Handling grievances
- Employee voice and employee engagement
- The psychological contract
Learning and Development
- The learning cycle
- Levels of learning needs analysis
- Learning and development plans
- Implementing learning and development activities
Information and Communication Technology in HR
- Why are records important in HR
- Manual and computerised records
- Information and consultation
- Confidentiality, openness, and social media
Change in Organisations
- Approaches to change
- Managing change
- The impact of change on individuals
- Supporting employees through change
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading
- Emotional intelligence, empathy and resilience
- Continuous professional development
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Employees working for new but rapidly expanding organizations who acquire responsibility for establishing and formalizing HR policies, procedures, and practices.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Staff who work in specialist areas of HR practice, such as training, employee relations or job evaluation, who wish to progress into or have more knowledge of generalist roles.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The changing nature of employee relations.
- The stages of the learning cycle, starting with the identification of learning needs and proceeding through the stages of planning, implementing and evaluating.
- The implications of information and communications in HR.
- Why change is important and why organizations need to change.
- The variety of skills necessary for effective performance in an HR role.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
Program taught in:
See 131 more programs offered by London Business Training & Consulting »
Last updated November 23, 2018
This course is
July 22, 2019
July 22, 2019
Nov. 11, 2019