Description of the course of Hotel Governor in Madrid
- Know all the work done by a hotel governess.
- Know how to control and manage the task of the different employees of the establishment.
- Get notions about the characteristics of furniture and decoration.
- Learn cleanliness and order techniques both in the rooms and in the public areas of the hotel.
- Review and control everything that directly affects the efficiency of the hotel.
All those people who wish to work as hotel managers and even those who currently hold such positions in hotels, residences, apartments, etc., and wish to study and expand their knowledge and experience in that professional field.
PRACTICES IN 4 AND 5 STAR HOTELS. ACTIVE WORK BAG
At the end you will have the title of Hotel Governor, and the corresponding certificates. You will be entitled to 160 hours of internships in companies in the sector, with real chances of getting a job.
If you prefer, this course is also taught online.
What will I learn?
At the end of the course, you will be able to manage the human team cleaning a hotel, review your work, and take responsibility for your results.
Do I need previous training?
No previous training is necessary to do this course.
- Theoretical manual developed by the IEEF training team
- Audiovisual support material
- Material for the practices
All necessary material is provided by IEEF.
We know how important it is for you to have qualified teachers in the field capable of adapting their learning methodology to the rhythm of each of our students. Therefore, in IEEF we have a faculty totally at your disposal to solve all your doubts during the course. In addition to helping you in whatever you need.
1.- Tourism and hospitality
2.- The hotel
3.- The post of governor
4.- The maid of apartments
5.- Review and controls of the work done
6.- The decoration
7.- Quality, hygiene, and safety at work
8.- IV Labor agreement at the state level for the hospitality sector (ALEH IV)
About the School
IEEF nace de la ilusión y el trabajo de Carlos Lázaro que, tras dedicarse a la formación durante años, decidió desarrollar una metodología propia enfocada a lograr las dos metas principales de cualqui ... Read More