Home Professional Programme
The Home Professional Programme is a 3-month programme to help students who are holding full-time jobs or cannot participate in a full-time culinary education programme, but who love the craft and are keen to pursue a culinary career. Key features of the programme are:
• The programme is delivered through 40 intensive classes, 3 times a week in the evenings.
• The condensed programme is derived from the professional programme and covers many of the same cooking techniques as covered in the full-time professional programmes.
• The programme focuses on teaching all the fundamental techniques for cooking and food handling, and prepares students to become professional chefs suitable for entry-level positions (commis) in any restaurant kitchen globally.
• Students pursuing this programme are expected to practice whatever they learn in class at home to attain the same level of hands-on experience as the full-time professional programme students.
• Students receive a certificate attested by the Govt. of Dubai’s KHDA upon successful completion of the programme and passing the final assessment.
On successful completion of the programme students will receive a Level II Diploma from City and Guilds, London and an attested certification from KHDA (Govt. of Dubai)
• Programme fees cover:
- All course and study material
- Ingredients, tools & equipment
Programme fee: AED 19,800
Contact the school for more information on fee payment options.
The programme will cover the following areas: