The Postgraduate in Furniture Design aims to train designers who can generate disruptive concepts, who can criticize the status quo of things, to find new forms of production, who understand the needs of a project and can propose the best solution.
In short, a 'holistic' designer, with high technical skills, a deep design culture and the best tools to learn how to design, produce, communicate - and even sell – his or her idea.
• Learn the theoretical, technological, practical and projectual tools necessary to handle professional work in the field of furniture design, always from a perspective that allows its development within the field of industrial production
• Conceptualize relations between architecture, art, design and the furniture industry
• Acquire a multidisciplinary profile under the vision of techniques and tools that can adapt to conceptual and constructive aspects
• Delve into new design trends, master the specific lexicon and contemporary thought
• Carry out a project from conceptualization to the communication vision and sales
• Work independently and in groups, thus experiencing the reality of the professional field and adapting to the situations demanded by the project in each case
• Associate designer for product and furniture design studios and interior architecture firms
• Freelance designer
• Supervisor, salesperson and other professions related to the sale of furniture
About the School
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campu ... Read More