The Higher Certificate in Marketing consists of seven modules:
- MAR101 - Marketing 1 (20 credits)
- AL101 - Academic Literacy 1 (15 credits)
- FBC101 - Fundamentals of Business Communication 1 (20 credits)
- BM101 - Business Management 1 (20 credits)
- BN101 - Business Numeracy 1 (20 credits)
- ECO101 - Economics 1 (20 credits)
- SAM001 - Sales Management 1 (20 credits)
The Higher Certificate in Marketing will be offered as a basic entry-level marketing qualification at level 5 of the NQF (HEQF aligned) and will consist of 135 credits.
To qualify for the Higher Certificate in Marketing, students must write and pass examinations in all modules allocated to the certificate programme. The Higher Certificate in Marketing can be completed within a minimum of one year of full-time study or within two years of part-time study. This certificate must be completed within four years.
Applications must be submitted to the National Registrar within a five-year period after qualifying with any of the above-mentioned qualifications. On receiving the application, the Registrar will inform the applicant which additional modules need to be completed in order to qualify for the conferral of the Diploma in Marketing Management.
The articulation must be completed within six years.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017