High School Diploma Program for International Students
Please check out our e-brochure!
Olympic College is a two-year public college in Washington State that offers more than 70 different degrees and certificates in academic transfer and professional-technical programs. The campus in Bremerton is located on a 33-acre site framed by views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, saltwater inlets, and the Cascade Mountains.
International students can finish high school and earn transferable university credit at the same time. Students can take classes that count for both the high school diploma and their associate degree complete in less time and save money.
- Get an early start on college
- Get a Washington State high school diploma, recognized nationwide
- Take college classes to satisfy high school requirements and get college credits
- Study on college campus and meet American high school and college students
Students can get a head start on college by completing their high school diploma and earning college credits at the same time. Our program is open to all students 16 years of age or older who have not yet earned a high school diploma. The program is designed to fit each student’s previous high school education.
English Proficiency Requirements years at a community college years at a university year bachelor’s degree Students are given an English assessment test upon their arrival to determine placement in the program. If necessary, students will be given Intensive English instruction to prepare them for the high school portion of the program.
Why Choose Olympic College?
- Personal attention and small classes
- Affordable tuition and homestay
- Residential hall available on campus
- Conveniently located close to Seattle
- TOEFL not required
- Intensive English Program
- Free conversation partners
- International Student Club
- On-campus employment
- 4-and 6-week summer sessions of Intensive English
- Guaranteed university transfer admission to designated 4-year universities
- Small international student population provides opportunities to speak English
- Opportunities to get involved in campus life and make lifelong friends
Tuition & Typical Costs : Non-resident
Program taught in: