HRM Strategies – Organisational Capability
- Course Code: HR101A3
- Duration: 3 days
- Fee: £1605
Organisational Development Strategy
- Organisational development activities
- Formulating and implementing organisational development strategy
- Culture change
Human Capital Management (HCM) Strategy
- Aims of HCM
- The role of HCM strategy
- The link between HCM and business strategy
- Developing an HCM strategy
Knowledge Management Strategy
- The process of knowledge management
- Sources and types of knowledge
- Approaches to the development of knowledge management strategies
- Components of a knowledge management strategy
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this HR workshops, you will be able to understand:
- The process of formulating and implementing organizational development strategy.
- The meaning and significance of human capital management (HCM).
- The approaches to the development of knowledge management strategies.
What is Included:
- 18 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
About the School
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all o ... Read More