HRM Practices and Processes
- Course Code: HR102B
- Duration: 1 week
- Fee: £2695
Resourcing and Talent Management
- Human resource planning, turnover and retention
- Talent management
- Defining jobs and creating person specifications
- Recruitment methods
- Differing paradigms of selection
- Performance management systems
- Induction and employee socialisation
- Performance review
- Reinforcing performance standards
Learning and Knowledge Development
- The process of learning
- The training cycle
- A review of some contemporary L&D interventions
- Managing knowledge
Employee Involvement and Participation: Creating Engagement and Voice in the Workplace
- The meaning of employee involvement and participation
- From direct EIP to employee engagement
- Representative participation
- The links between informal and formal EIP
- Embedding EIP at work
- Reward management in context
- Types of payment scheme
- Job evaluation
- Equal value considerations
- Non-pay benefits as part of the package
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organizations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- All components of HRM and a range of contemporary issues.
- Resourcing and talent management – HR planning, recruitment, and selection.
- Performance management.
- Learning & development, and recent views on knowledge management.
- Employee involvement and participation (EIP) and the push for employee engagement.
- Multiple ways in which employees can be rewarded at work.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
See 131 more programs offered by London Business Training & Consulting »
Last updated September 10, 2019
This course is
Feb 3, 2020
June 8, 2020
Oct 5, 2020