HND in Business Management
The HND in Business Management course enables you to obtain business knowledge with special reference to management whilst developing and enhancing your existing skills in a wide range of key areas in business. It provides you with opportunities to enter or progress in employment in business, or progress to higher education qualifications.
- Minimum age: 18 years old Qualifications:
- UK applicants: four GCSEs (C or above).
- Minimum two A levels (D or above) any NARIC recognised equivalence
- Language proficiency:
- IELTS 5.5 (min. 5.0 in each component)
- PTE 51 (min. 51 in each component)
- TOEFL (IBT) 87 – min. L-21, R-22, S-23, W-21
- Mature students: (over 21) are accepted subject to satisfactory literacy and numeracy tests, work experience (if applicable) and a strong personal statement.
February, June, October 2017
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 13, 2017