Strategic vision on new techniques
The fashion market faces daily the entry of new players, mainly from brands that operate directly to the consumer through digital media (Direct-To-Consumer). Consumers want new offers and products more often, in an environment in which the experience and service are surprising and with brands that place sustainability as part of the business strategy.
For this superior delivery, the product, price positioning, sales format, communication and management of the digital service, must be aligned with the company's value proposal and the expected results. In this scenario, it is essential that all participants in the fashion business chain understand the notions of digital management. In this context, the Fashion Digital Business course provides the training of professionals to work in this current context of the sector, by balancing theoretical foundations, case studies and market practices.
The range of disciplines encompasses the main concepts, methodologies and strategies of managing a digital business, aiming to expand the analytical capacity, develop creativity and innovative spirit, improve communication skills and encourage teamwork and ethical behavior.
Train participants to analyze, plan and manage fashion business in the digital environment. It promotes looking at innovation and new opportunities, in addition to expanding theoretical knowledge about digital management, with a focus on meeting current market demands.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at professionals or entrepreneurs with at least two years of experience in any segments or link in the fashion sector chain.
Indicated for professionals in phase of growth or professional consolidation.
What you will learn
The course has a workload of 390 hours, consisting of the following trails:
- Digital Management
- Market, Consumer and Strategy
- Product and Shopping Experience
- Fundamentals of Marketing - Distance Education
- Fundamentals of Financial Management - Distance Education
- Online Media and Digital Platforms
- Social Networks: strategy, management and analysis
- Customer Service 2.0, CRM and Relationship Marketing
- Logistics, BackOffice and Finance
- Construction of E-Commerce / Marketplace for fashion - Phase 1 and 2
Market, Consumer and Strategy
- Consumer behavior and trends in digital retail
- Strategic planning of omnichannel fashion retail
Product and Shopping Experience
- Fashion Marketing and Branding
- Fashion Product Management
- Technology, Big Data and UX / UI
- Final Course - Applying a Real Case (guidance, newsstands and project preparation)
About the School
Com mais de 65 anos de história, a ESPM é referência brasileira em comunicação, marketing e gestão no ensino superior, com DNA de inovação e tecnologia presente em todos os processos de aprendizagem, ... Read More