Access to the labor market can be a difficult and time-consuming process. Even after we are working we do not always perform the functions that we would like, proving to be often complicated to evolve and progress in the career. With this present difficulty, this Postgraduate course in Design for Creative Industries was created with the intention of facilitating entry into the labor market in an academic context. In this way, we intend to obtain the added value of working real cases and strong exposure to the agencies, as well as obtaining academic support from teachers to assist in the development of the project.
This course brings together a group of specialists in outstanding positions who will share the best practices applied in the market today, offering a notorious competitive advantage in later contacts with these agencies. The methodological approach to this postgraduate course will be imminently practical and based on PBL ( Project Base Learning ) according to the most current pedagogical practices.
- Professionals or newly graduated students who wish to deepen their knowledge and at the same time make a portfolio with elements that are differentiated and audited by the market.
- Professionals or students who want to contact the practical reality of the best creative agencies.
- Professionals or students from creative areas who want to expose their project to key companies.
Time / Duration
Post work - 1 to 2 days per week / 9 months
Admission to IADE Postgraduate courses can be done through the following forms:
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- Degree in the process of completion
- Professional experience
To begin the process, the applicant must present the following original documentation:
- Citizen Card (or Identity Card and Taxpayer Card)
- Certificate of Qualifications
- Curriculum vitae