The Graduate in Sales Management constitutes, as a priority, as a global tool in the service of a differentiating performance. This program highlights a whole set of strategic and operational dimensions that, when properly put into practice, constitute an adequate support to a response to highly competitive and increasingly demanding markets.
The technical and practical specificities of some critical areas for success in the function can only be apprehended through the experience provided by the active and interactive pedagogical methodologies and practices that are part of this program.
The body of teachers brings together a set of theoretical and practical skills of high level, based on a great experience of business life and a solid academic background, which together allow the optimization of the learning process.
- It explores the main themes of commercial management, being organized in three main modules: Sales
- Provides an overview of sales performance management for optimal decision making
- Theoretical-practical skills based on business reality
- Program contents based on the strategic and operational dimensions of the area
- Faculty composed of renowned professionals in the field, combining academic excellence with a deep knowledge of business reality
- Strong practical applicability of acquired concepts to the real situations of organizations
- Development of an exclusive network of contacts
- Executives who want to acquire, update or deepen knowledge in Sales Management
- Professionals with management responsibilities
- Marketing and Trade Marketing Professionals
- Professionals in contact with the client
- Responsible for the sales process on digital platforms
- Sales Directors, Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Sales Supervisors, and Sales Representatives
- Account managers or category managers
- People wishing to undertake a career retraining
About the School
IPAM is a school that has over 30 years of experience in teaching marketing, having always offered education of excellence in close proximity to companies and the markets. Our teaching model combines ... Read More