An INTO Suffolk Graduate Pathway program in Political Science will prepare you to enter your next semester of a master's degree program at Suffolk University.
Upon successful completion of an INTO Suffolk Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, students may enter their second semester of graduate study at Suffolk University. This transition from an INTO Suffolk Pathway program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
- 36 credit hour program
- 9 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 21 credit hours remaining toward a degree
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing coursework.
Key course facts
- Course length: 1 Semester
- Start dates: 2019: January
- Fees: From $18,030
- Class hours: 12-16 hours per week
- Class size: 18
- Award: This program leads to a Master of Science in Political Science (Concentrations in Professional Politics or International Relations) at Suffolk University.
- Course options: 1-Semester
- Academic requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- English language requirements: TOEFL iBT 80, IELTS 6.5, PTEA 53, IELA 176.
- Age requirements: 16 years and above.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
Program taught in:
See 14 more programs offered by Suffolk University »
Last updated September 6, 2018
This course is
From $18,030. Additional fees may apply
Year in Review: 2017-2018
#Suffolk2017 Gives Advice to #Suffolk2021