Washington State University
An INTO WSU Graduate Pathway program in Fine Arts will prepare you to enter your next semester of a master’s degree program at Washington State University. Upon successful completion of an INTO WSU Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, students may enter their second semester of graduate study at Washington State University. This transition from an INTO WSU Pathway program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree Program Components:
- 62 credit hour program
- 13 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 49 credit hours remaining toward a degree
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing coursework.
Key course facts
- Course length: 1 Semester
- Start dates: 2019: August
- Fees: Prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 - 2020 have not yet been confirmed.
- Class hours: 12-16 hours per week
- Class size: 15
- Award: This Pathway leads to a Master of Fine Arts at Washington State University.
- Course options: 1-Semester Pathway
- Academic requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 2.75 GPA out of 4.0.
- English language requirements: TOEFL iBT 80, IELTS 6.5, PTEA 53, or IELA 176.
- Age requirements: 16 years and above.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
See 25 more programs offered by Washington State University »
This course is
Prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 - 2020 have not yet been confirmed
Exploring computer science: Saurabh's experience
Studying abroad: a day in the life of Gift