The Graduate Pathway in Finance will prepare you to enter your next semester of a master’s degree program at Drew University. Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next year of graduate study at a number of well-known US universities.
This transition from an INTO program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree program components
- 42 total credits required for the degree
- 9 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 33 credit hours remaining towards a degree
- Course features
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
Key course facts
- Course length: 1 Semester
- Start dates: 2020: January 2021: January
- Fees: From $17,450
- Award: This Pathway program leads to a Master's degree in Finance.
- Course options:
- Academic requirements: Undergraduate degree with an equivalent of 2.5 GPA out of 4.0
- English language requirements: From IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 80 or equivalent
Program taught in:
See 13 more programs offered by Drew University »
Last updated July 17, 2019
This course is