INTO CSU’s Graduate Pathway program in Extension Education will prepare you to enter the second year of a master’s degree program at Colorado State University.
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at Colorado State University. This transition from an INTO Graduate Pathway program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
2-Semester: 37 credit hour degree program 13 credit hours apply from Pathway 24 credit hours remaining toward a degree
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing coursework.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
About the School
Colorado State University will help you make the most of your academic, social and cultural opportunities in the US. You'll have access to highly qualified instructors, facilities with the latest tech ... Read More