The Graduate Pathway in Education will prepare you to enter your next semester of a master’s degree program at Drew University. Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next year of graduate study at a number of well-known US universities.
This transition from an INTO program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
- 33 credit hour program
- 12 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 21 credit hours remaining toward a degree
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
Key course facts
- Course length: 2 Semesters
- Start dates: 2019: August 2020: January, August 2021: January
- Fees: From $30,350
- Award: This Pathway program leads to a Master's degree in Education.
- Course options:
- Academic requirements: Undergraduate degree comparable to a 4-year US Bachelor's degree with 2.5 GPA.
- English language requirements: From TOEFL 65 or IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
See 13 more programs offered by Drew University »
Last updated July 17, 2019
This course is