George Mason University
Students who successfully complete an INTO Mason Graduate Pathway program in Digital Forensics and Cyber Analysis, are assured progression to a Mason graduate degree program upon submission of additional required application materials.
Upon successful completion of an INTO Mason Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your second semester of graduate study at George Mason University. This transition from an INTO Mason Pathway program to a university degree program is called 'progression'.
Degree Program Components
- 30 credit hour program
- 6 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 24 credit hours remaining toward a degree
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Graduate in the same amount of time as domestic students.
Key course facts
- Course length: 1 Semester
- Start dates: 2019: January, August; 2020: January
- Fees: From $21,150
- Class hours: 9-13 hours per week
- Class size: 15
- Award: This program leads to a Master of Science in Digital Forensics and Cyber Analysis at George Mason University.
- Course options: 1-Semester
- Academic requirements: Four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent in the areas of computer science, computer engineering, information technology, business, economics or related discipline. Students must have completed equivalent coursework in the following subjects: TCP/IP, Computer Operating Systems, Computer Networking, and Network Routing. 2.75 undergraduate GPA equivalent.
- English language requirements: TOEFL iBT 80 (17+ subscores in reading and writing), IELTS 6.5 (6.0+ subscores in reading and writing), PTEA 53, Completion of AE Core and OCS Level 6, or IELA 176 (169 in reading and writing).
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
Program taught in:
See 50 more programs offered by George Mason University »
Last updated September 11, 2018
This course is
From $21,150. Additional fees may apply
Aug 19, 2019
Jan 14, 2020
Masters of Arts in International Commerce and Policy: Kevin's experience
Studying abroad: a day in the life of Ade