Colorado State University
INTO CSU’s Graduate Pathway program in Civil Engineering - Structural Engineering will prepare you to enter the second year of a master’s degree program at Colorado State University.
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at Colorado State University. This transition from an INTO Graduate Pathway program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
- 30 credit hour degree program
- 12 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 18 credit hours remaining toward a degree
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing coursework.
Key course facts
- Course length: 2 Semesters
- Start dates: 2019: January, August; 2020: August
- Fees: From $29,680
- Class hours: 9-12 hours per week
- Class size: 14
- Award: The INTO CSU Graduate Pathway program in Civil Engineering—Structural Engineering leads to Colorado State University's Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering with a specialization in structural engineering programs.
- Course options: 2-Semester
- Academic requirements: Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or closely related engineering discipline. 2.75 GPA in math, sciences, and technical courses.
- English language requirements: TOEFL iBT 70, IELTS 6.0, PTEA 48, Password 6.5, Completion of Academic English Level 3 with a minimum of 75% in all graded courses, or IELA 169.
- Age requirements: 16 years and above.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
See 33 more programs offered by Colorado State University »
This course is
From $29,680. Additional fees may apply
Dec 13, 2019
May 15, 2020
Jan 13, 2020
Being inspired by technology: Hein's experience
Studying abroad: a day in the life of Igo