The Graduate GSSP in Engineering is a two-semester program designed for students who have completed a bachelor’s degree, but need additional academic and/or English support to gain entry to a master’s degree program. No GRE is needed to apply.
- University of Idaho student from day one
- No GRE or GMAT required for admission
- Earn academic credits toward your UI graduate degree
- Small class sizes and additional student support provided
About the College of Engineering
The University of Idaho College of Engineering focuses on teaching the fundamentals of engineering and providing hands-on design and research opportunities. UI has world-class facilities and professors who are eager to work with students on a wide range of cutting-edge research.
UI GSSP: 2 Semesters
- Navigating the Graduate Pathway
- Academic Communication for Graduate Students
- Continuum Mechanics
- Materials Physics and Engineering
- Introduction to Graduate Research
- Intercultural Issues for Graduate Students
- Engineering & Technology Management Fundamentals
- Statistical Methods for Research
- overall GPA of 3.0
- no grade below C
- 12 credits granted toward master's degree program
* Courses subject to change.
Entry to master's degree program at UI
- Chemical Engineering, M.Eng.
- Civil Engineering, M.Eng.
- Computer Engineering, M.Eng.
- Electrical Engineering, M.Eng.
- Engineering Management, M.Eng.*
- Materials Science & Engineering, M.S.
- Mechanical Engineering, M.Eng.
- Technology Management, M.S.*
* Degree programs offered at another campus location, professional emphasis.
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Oil and energy engineering
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 9, 2018