Graduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management
Extend your knowledge in strategic leadership and management in preparation for senior positions in educational, training and community contexts.
By undertaking research and project work you’ll develop your understanding of the complexities surrounding leadership.
Learning and teaching
RMIT offers a variety of learning and teaching approaches including lectures, seminars, studios, workshops, presentations, group discussions and syndicate work. These are primarily in English.
You will have access to the Learning Hub and other online and digital resources through the myRMIT student portal.
Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes examinations, essays, reports, oral classes, presentations, group projects, research projects, laboratory projects and practical assignments.
This program consists of 96 credit points in total and incorporates the Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership and Management.
Graduates work as senior practitioners in educational, training and community settings including change management, educational leadership, strategic management and human resource development.
Program entry requirements
Completion of an Australian bachelor degree or equivalent.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- Academic IELTS (minimum scores) overall band 7.0 with no individual band below 6.5
- TOEFL (Paper Based) minimum score of 600 (with a Test of Written English (TWE) score of 5.0)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - iBT) minimum overall score of 100 with a minimum of 24 in writing and 22 in all other sections
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic) minimum score of 65 no band less than 58
- Cambridge English(Advanced CAE): CAE Grade B.
This school offers programs in: