This programme provides a thorough grounding in functional issues in management and is a qualification in its own right. It also empowers those who seek to gain entry to our MSc and MBA programmes.
We aim to introduce you to a wide range of management disciplines that develop your abilities to:
- Synthesise diverse theoretical issues
- Analyse complex business situations from theoretical and practical perspectives
- Understand team dynamics
- Build confidence in articulating and presenting solutions to a critical audience
Why study this course?
- A flexible Diploma route to MBA and MSc programmes
- An essential and recognised qualification in business
- English language support is provided throughout the programme
- Students experience a wide range of teaching and learning methods
- The GDBA enhances employment opportunities for participants
- A 2:2 degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Post-graduation work experience is desirable but not mandatory.
Learn more about entry requirements
If you are currently studying at a Chinese university, please view our specific entry requirements including our list of acceptable universities for further study at Birmingham.
English language requirements: 6.0 IELTS with no less than 5.5 in any band.
IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band is equivalent to:
- TOEFL: 80 overall with no less than 19 in Reading, 19 in Listening, 21 in Speaking and 19 in Writing
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Academic 51 in all four skills
- Cambridge English (exams taken from 2015): Advanced – minimum overall score of 169, with no less than 162 in any component
About the School
Birmingham Business School is a research-led institution and offers high quality undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes for students from all over the world. Their triple-crown accreditation ... Read More