Graduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance
The Graduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance has been developed by London School of Business and Finance to provide a qualification for students who are seeking to further develop their knowledge and skills in accounting and finance. It acts as a standalone qualification for graduate students.
Throughout the course, students are fully supported and their development is checked frequently by progress assessments. Student performance and satisfaction are monitored to ensure that the course meets students’ academic and personal development needs; and industry contacts ensure that the programme is relevant and suitable for the demands of a career in the industry.
The Graduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance aims to provide students:
- To develop students’ competence and practical skills in accounting and finance
- To lay the foundation for future pathway and continuing professional development.
- To provide students with the relevant knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance as it relates to the wider business context
The knowledge and skills that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of accounting and a wide range of careers in business and finance.
The main aim of the Graduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance to give students the additional skills and knowledge required for their career development. Holders of the Graduate Diploma will be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and critical understanding of the major theories and concepts in accounting and finance.
Graduates of the Graduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance should be able to evaluate and apply, within the context of the organisation, the standard theories and concepts from the following generic management areas:
- Finance and Management Accounting;
- Project Management;
MODE OF DELIVERY
Lectures, Case study, Work project, Discussions and presentations
- Full Time: Every 2 Months/Modular
- Part Time: Every 3 Months/Modular
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Recognised first degree with a solid foundation in the basic principles of accounting (i.e. Principles of Accounting, or relevant work experience) or
- Other similar qualifications
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Achieved a grade C6 or better in English language O level; or Equivalent qualification e.g. IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550; or LSBF PCE Advanced.
- All international students for whom English is not their first language must provide evidence of their linguistic ability by gaining a minimum level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, prior to receiving an offer for the course.
21 years or above
A minimum of 1 years work experience in an accounting position would be accepted as sufficient proof of proficiency in accounting.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 1, 2018