Lead the transformation of the energy sector, a global responsibility
The Graduate Degree Certificate in Energy Management was designed to help engineers, directors, and entrepreneurs develop the specialized skills and knowledge required to become experts in the energy sector in order to efficiently lead organizations and projects within the energy industry. These specialized leaders need to be able to perform financial, social and environmental evaluations, as well as design innovative and sustainable business models.
||English and Spanish
A pioneer postgraduate in Mexico
The Mexican energy sector is undergoing a major transformation, which is why EGADE Business School designed this pioneer postgraduate degree in Mexico, enriched with a mixed approach, which provides great opportunities for this rapidly changing industry. This degree is aimed at professionals who want to master the complexity of the energy sector.
Become one of the first leading experts in the energy sector in Mexico
The particular curriculum and format of this one of a kind specialization were designed to drive your skills and knowledge through a thorough learning experience so that you can become an impactful leader in the management and creation of strategic projects for the energy sector. Some of the main benefits of this program include the following:
- Opportunities to interact and exchange experiences with experts from both the public and private sectors of the energy market.
- Courses focused on financial areas as a subspecialization.
- An in-depth look at regulatory measures, particularly in Mexico, such as market structure and private company participation.
- An executive format with the flexibility to balance your professional success with your personal and work endeavors
- Access to a faculty comprised of internationally renowned professors along with the guidance and participation of industry leaders in lectures and sessions.
Learn more about the admission process
Admission to this specialization is highly competitive. EGADE Business School’s Admissions Committee comprehensively evaluates the academic and professional experience of each applicant with the purpose of assessing the potential for academic success and professional growth.
||5 - 8 years
||30 - 35
|Minimum / Average GMAT
||550 / 600
||English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IBT or equivalent)
- Application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent)
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Updated CV Official documentation
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL or equivalent)
- A statement of purpose
- Interview with the program director or faculty member