A global approach to local energy challenges
The Graduate Degree Certificate in Energy Management is a unique specialization degree developed to address current energy challenges on a global scale. This program integrates both public and private sector backgrounds along with the specialized regulatory knowledge required to lead energy projects that are financially feasible.
|Language||English and Spanish|
A pioneer postgraduate in Mexico
The Mexican energy sector is undergoing a major transformation, which is why EGADE Business School designed this pioneer postgraduate degree in Mexico, aimed at professionals who want to master the complexity of this rapidly changing industry.
Lead the transformation
The Graduate Degree Certificate in Energy Management was designed to help engineers, directors, and entrepreneurs develop the specialized skills and knowledge required to become experts in the energy sector and lead organizations and projects within this industry. These specialized leaders need to be able to perform financial, social and environmental evaluations, but also to design innovative and sustainable business models.
Unearth innovative solutions
The particular curriculum and format of this one of a kind specialization were designed to drive your skills and knowledge through a thorough learning experience so that you can become an impactful leader in the management and creation of strategic projects for the energy sector. Some of the main benefits of this program include the following:
- Opportunities to interact and exchange knowledge and ideas with experts from both the public and private sectors of the energy market.
- Courses focused on financial areas as a subspecialization.
- An in-depth look at regulatory measures, particularly in Mexico, such as those related to market structure and private company participation.
- An executive format with the flexibility to balance your professional success with your personal and work endeavors.
- Access to a faculty comprised of internationally renowned professors along with the guidance and participation of industry leaders in lectures and sessions.
Learn more about the admission process
Admission to this graduate degree is highly competitive. The admissions committee carefully reviews each application, looking at every quantitative and qualitative aspect of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess the potential for academic success and professional growth.
|Professional experience||5 - 8 years|
|Age range||30 - 35|
|Minimum / Average test scores||550 / 600 PAEP (or equivalent GMAT / GRE / Executive Assessment)|
About the School
EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey has built a globally recognized reputation as the leading Latin American business education institution, committed to empowering omnipreneurial leader ... Read More