Graduate Program Start-Up
- Counseling on Graduate Degree Program selection
- Guidance throughout University application process
- Guaranteed admission to the program of your choice with an approved preliminary application
- Ongoing mediation between you and the Argentine host university
- Student Visa process made easy by our knowledgeable staff
- Academic guidance and personal support to ensure your success
In the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Therefore, they take advantage of the favorable exchange rate while they benefit from the high educational level.
The Mente Argentina Master’s Start-up Program provides you with the crucial guidance and support you’ll need to complete an internationally recognized graduate degree while living abroad. Mente Argentina handles every aspect of your path to graduate success, from finding and enrolling you in the ideal graduate program through the successful approval of your student visa.
Arriving in Buenos Aires with all of the details worked out, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that you’ll land with everything set up for you. By handling the logistics, documentation, and all other elements of your program, Mente will smooth the transition to your new life as a student in Argentina so that you can focus your energy on your studies.
Students have the choice of contracting Mente’s support services and accommodation for the first 6 months or 12 months of their overall course of graduate study (which could last anywhere from 1 to 2+ years).
MENTE ARGENTINA GRADUATE START-UP PROGRAM: HOST UNIVERSITIES
Mente Argentina offers you the possibility to study at some of the best universities in both Argentina and Latin America. Whether in a public or private institution, you’ll find yourself in a stimulating and challenging classroom environment comparable to that of any other prestigious university in the world:
- UNIVERSIDAD DE BUENOS AIRES (UBA)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE BELGRANO (U.B)
- UNIVERSIDAD ARGENTINA AUSTRAL (AUSTRAL)
- UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA ARGENTINA (UCA)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE PALERMO (UP)
- UNIVERSIDAD DEL SALVADOR (U
- UNIVERSIDAD ARGENTINA AUSTRAL (UADE)
- UNIVERSIDAD TORCUATO DI TELLA (UTDT)
- INSTITUTO TECNOLOGICO DE BUENOS AIRES (ITBA)
MENTE ARGENTINA GRADUATE START-UP PROGRAM: HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
To begin the process, a Mente Argentina Program Advisor will counsel you extensively on your various graduate program options in Buenos Aires based on your area of interest and desired program length. Together you’ll review the benefits and distinguishing features of each of our partner universities in order to select the best graduate program for you.
Once you have chosen a program that fits your needs, Mente Argentina will work together with you on the application, overseeing the admissions process and facilitating all communication with the university. With a successful preliminary application, Mente is able to guarantee admission to your program of choice due to the strong professional relationships we maintain with top Argentine universities. So far, 100% of the participants who have applied through Mente Argentina have gained successful admission to their program of choice.
Later, after your admission is confirmed, Mente Argentina will manage the final phases of enrollment and registration, handling any and all university paperwork, legal matters, scheduling issues, etc. We act as a continuous liaison between you and the Argentine university for issues related to acceptance, academics, student visas, and more. In a foreign educational system that is often difficult to navigate, Mente Argentina is your link to international academic success.
Finally, to conclude the process, we will confirm your accommodation along with other included features such as cultural activities, a welcome package, and 24/7 on-site assistance. These various elements of the program will follow you on your graduate school journey for as long as you choose, whether you’re looking for an initial 6-month boost in Buenos Aires or an ongoing support structure throughout the first 12 months of your entire degree. Through a comprehensive set of program resources, the Mente Argentina Graduate Start-Up Program gives students a holistic experience that helps them discover Buenos Aires in a unique and different way.
Student Visa Processing
Arranging a student visa is undoubtedly one challenging aspect of embarking on a graduate degree in Argentina. This process involves gathering a long list of apostilled documents in both your home country and in Argentina. Later, the authenticated documents must be must be filed in person at Argentina immigration services. Mente Argentina’s experienced bilingual staff will guide you through every step of this complex process, providing detailed instructions, arranging your application, and accompanying you in person to every appointment.
Don’t need accommodation?
For students who wish to arrange their own lodging and other personal needs in Buenos Aires, Mente Argentina offers the Graduate Admission and Enrollment Services without accommodation, ongoing support, or program benefits. If this is your situation, please contact us.
All graduate level courses in Buenos Aires are taught entirely in Spanish. We recommend that participants have an advanced level of Spanish before beginning a graduate degree.
***Arriving in Buenos Aires 3-6 months in advance to perfect your Spanish in our acclaimed Spanish School is another option available to international students.
MENTE ARGENTINA GRADUATE START-UP PROGRAM: ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- MENTE ARGENTINA ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- COMPLETE GRADUATE START-UP PROGRAM APPLICATION FORM
- BACHELLOR'S DEGREE
- WORK EXPERIENCE & TEAMWORK SKILLS
- TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE.
This statement should detail your reasons for applying to the program and outline your academic and cultural objectives for the program. It should be half a page to one A4 page in length.
- RESUME - CV. Should describe your education background, work experience, and skill set.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE MENTE ARGENTINA GRADUATE START-UP PROGRAM?
- Advice on choosing the most suitable Graduate Degree and University
- University Enrollment
- Access to University Facilities
- Help and assistance with Visa requirements.
- Shared Apartment Accommodation (Private Room) in the exclusive area of Palermo, Barrio norte or Recoleta.
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Drop Off
- Official Transcripts & Certificates
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
- Mente Argentina Discount Card
- Cell Phone
- Conversation Exchange Partner – Language Exchange Passes
- Tango Lessons
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Mente Argentina On-site assistance & Support Services 24/7
Program Start Dates: Every Monday (See calendar)
Language of instruction: Spanish
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 18, 2018