Robotics and Advanced Automation (4068) 1 Year - 2 Semesters Ontario College Graduate Certificate Program Overview The Robotics and Advanced Automation program at Sault College will help students gain knowledge, expertise and professional skills related to robotic applications and automation used in various sectors of industry. These industries include manufacturing, food packaging, medical, aerospace and many more. This program features a new, world class laboratory equipped with the latest robotics equipment installed in a simulated manufacturing environment.
Program of Study
- RAA100 - 5 Introduction to Robotics
- RAA101 - 3 Welding
- RAA102 - 2 Computers and Networking
- RAA103 - 3 Robot Cell Design and Safety
- RAA104 - 3 Manufacturing Processes
- RAA105 - 2 Basic Electricity
- RAA106 - 2 Robot Mechanics
- RAA200 - 5 Advanced Robotics and Programming
- RAA201 - 5 Applications of Robotics with Vision
- RAA202 - 4 PLC and Interfacing
- RAA203 - 3 Robot Peripherals
- RAA204 - 3 Project Course
Where You'll Work This graduate certificate program will prepare students to enter the cutting edge technology field of robotics and automation as a robot programmer, robotic vision technician and robotic welder. Graduates can find employment in Automotive and Aerospace Manufacturing, Food and Beverage Industries, Pharmaceutical Industries, Original Equipment Manufacturers, System Integrators, and Automation Distribution and Sales.