Graduate Certificate in Management
Admission to the Graduate Certificate program is limited to students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a minimum GPA of 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale). The GMAT is not required for the Graduate Certificate program.
Conditional admission may be granted by the Department Head of Management based on two letters of recommendation, documentation of successful work experience and a personal interview; last half of undergraduate GPA will also be considered.
Required Courses: 6 hours
- MGMT 505 - Organizational Theory and Behavior 3 hrs
- MGMT 613 - Leadership in Business Organizations: Theory and Practice 3 hrs
Choose three from the following: 9 hours
- MGMT 509 - Strategic Human Resource Management 3 hrs
- MGMT 600 - Leading Innovation and Change 3 hrs
- MGMT 604 - Strategic Communication and Ethical Decision-Making 3 hrs
- MGMT 615 - Organization Design and Strategy 3 hrs
- MGMT 616 - Negotiation and Influence Applications for Business 3 hrs
Certificate Total: 15 hours
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018