Graduate Certificate in Finance
Admission to the graduate certificate program is limited to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a minimum GPA of 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale). The GMAT is not required for the graduate certificate programs.
Required Courses: 15 hours
Select five courses from the following:
- FIN 540 - International Finance 3 hrs
- FIN 615 - Financial Markets and Institutions 3 hrs
- FIN 620 - Financial Administration Policies 3 hrs
- FIN 625 - Securities Analysis 3 hrs
- FIN 660 - Advanced Financial Management 3 hrs
- FIN 670 - Risk Management with Derivatives 3 hrs
- FIN 699 - Independent Study 3 hrs
Certificate Total: 15 hours
A maximum of three graduate credit hours may be transferred to a College of Business graduate certificate in an area of specialization.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017