Graduate Certificate in E-Business
Admission to the graduate certificate program is limited to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a minimum GPA of 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale). The GMAT is not required for the graduate certificate programs.
Required Courses: 12 hours
- MKTG 530 - E-Commerce Essentials 3 hrs
One course from the following:
- IS 605 - Business Innovation and Information Technology 3 hrs
- SCM 614 - Information Technology for Supply Chain Management 3 hrs
Three courses from the following:
- ACC 510 - Contemporary Accounting Information Systems 3 hrs
- ACC 511 - Accounting for E-Commerce 3 hrs
- LAW 525 - E-Commerce Law 3 hrs
- * IS 605 - Business Innovation and Information Technology 3 hrs
- MGMT 611 - HR and Technology 3 hrs
- MGMT 656 - E-Business Strategy 3 hrs
- MKTG 635 - Digital Marketing 3 hrs
- MKTG 645 - Database Marketing 3 hrs
- SCM 611 - Supply Chain Management 3 hrs
- * SCM 614 - Information Technology for Supply Chain Management 3 hrs
- SCM 622 - Customer Relationship Management 3 hrs
Certificate Total: 15 hours
A maximum of three graduate credit hours may be transferred to a College of Business graduate certificate in an area of specialization.
* May only be chosen as one of the three elective courses if not chosen above.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018